| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oakley, Id in February is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 15.5mm (0.6in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Oakley, Id February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Oakley, Id, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Oakley, Id:
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) NW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) WSW
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 339.5 kms (210.9 miles) WSW
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) SW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 295.9 kms (183.9 miles) SSW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) SSW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) NNE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 412 kms (256 miles) NE
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 423.8 kms (263.4 miles) NE
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) NE
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 247.9 kms (154 miles) E
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 265.2 kms (164.8 miles) ESE
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) SE
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 216.6 kms (134.6 miles) SE
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 344.1 kms (213.8 miles) SSE
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 365.6 kms (227.2 miles) SSE